gBehavior helps clients analyze their safety and OSHA issues. We then use this information to create quality safety programs based on cost reduction strategies, as well as employee retention and OSHA goals. We create program metrics through a well-defined process that analyzes historical data, as well as information from insurance statistics and national safety standards. We work with clients to help them understand the history surrounding issues that cause injuries and fatalities, to resolve safety issues, and to promote safety practices that enable them to meet their business goals.
Program metrics are based on activities, achievements and adherence. Metrics can include episodic activities, such as safety violations, while also incorporating ongoing objectives including reduction of reoccurring safety problems in their particular business specialty. In addition, we address proven interventions, such as reduction of hard braking (transportation), and the use of safety equipment and protective clothing (industrial). gBehavior can also combine safety and wellness initiatives into a single, comprehensive program. Our experience in a wide range of markets with diverse objectives shows employers will achieve a more powerful result by combining safety and wellness initiatives into an integrated platform.
- Design methodology is highly customized to each client
- Analysis of focus areas provides for maximum cost savings
- Focus areas include use of proper safety equipment and procedures, and proven interventions for specific industries
- Metrics are defined so as to best measure program efficiency, achievements and adherence
gBehavior is committed to engaging employees through multiple touch points, driving maximum interest and measurable outcomes. Prior to launch, gBehavior creates integrated marketing materials, an instructional video, and a client-branded rewards portal. In addition, gBehavior will provide scheduled webinars, personal on-site informational sessions, and information packet mailings.
Typical compliance rates are low in safety programs that do not utilize incentives. gBehavior clients can expect a significantly higher rate of engagement. We consistently reduce accidents 40-60% the first year! Participants will receive personalized monthly point statements, action-oriented materials, targeted newsletters and emails on a monthly basis. In addition, our customer service professionals are available to personally answer each phone call. We offer online, phone, written and mobile support.
- Clients experience much higher engagement rates with our effective marketing strategies
- Program marketing materials are provided to employees
- Instructional videos, newsletters, and brochures are included
- Our participant-facing portal offers access to program materials, as well as our notification and ecard features
- We provide online, phone, written and mobile support
gBehavior understands every individual is motivated differently. The most effective reward is one a participant chooses for him or herself. Our extensive online rewards mall includes thousands of products and reward cards in all point ranges. We also offer travel and tickets to sporting events. We have the very best value in the industry, because our rewards are offered at current market value.
gBehavior's online rewards mall puts redemption on a meaningful and personal level, providing memorable incentives while recognizing safer behaviors.
- Includes continually expanding choice in our extensive rewards mall, with thousands of options
- Rewards mall features apparel, home goods, electronics, gift cards, and much more!
- Reward choices include travel and tickets to sporting events
- Market prices ensure participants are getting maximum redemption value for their earned points
gTrack is our powerful technology platform that pulls everything together. It measures a completely customizable set of data inputs, so that our clients can feel in control of their safety initiatives. gTrack allows clients to assign incentive points to specific behavioral metrics and track the success of individuals, groups and the program as a whole. gTrack delivers integrated tracking while accepting data and compliance information from multiple sources.
Our powerful rules-based reporting engine incorporates and organizes every data element on each eligible individual in ways that enable customized reports. Progress is monitored and reported to management using a full range of reports detailing information about program activity, member engagement and year-over-year comparisons. gBehavior provides the reports clients need to understand and demonstrate the significant return-on-investment delivered by our safety programs. In addition, monthly participant point statements detail the points earned, special offers and safety newsletter. These point statements are delivered to program coordinators, or directly to participants via email, mail, or the online portal.
- Powerful rule-based technology can track almost any metric imaginable
- Custom reports are designed to keep clients in-tune with program performance, down to the participant level
- gTrack gives clients the data and reports they need to properly measure their return on investment