Combining experienced design with speedy implementation, gBehavior applies our proven methodology to deliver quick, effective and measureable performance improvement. We create program metrics through a well-defined process analyzing historical data and reviewing performance records. Our incentive programs are desgined to reflect our client's corporate culture and business goals.
gBehavior can also combine performance, safety and wellness initiatives into a single, comprehensive program. Our experience in a wide range of markets with diverse objectives shows employers can achieve more powerful results by combining these initiatives into an integrated platform.
- Design methodology is highly customized to each client
- Analysis is based on focus areas for maximum cost savings
- Focus areas include sales and customer service targets and proven actions to boost overall productivity
- Metrics are designed so as to best measure program efficiency, measuring activities, achievements and adherence
gBehavior is committed to engaging employees through multiple touch points, driving maximum interest and measurable outcomes. Prior to launch, gBehavior creates integrated marketing materials, an instructional video, and a branded rewards portal. In addition, gBehavior will provide scheduled webinars, personal on-site informational sessions, and information packet mailings.
Typical compliance rates can lag in performance programs that do not utilize incentives. With gBehavior's incentive solutions, clients can expect a significantly higher rate of engagement. Participants will receive personalized monthly point statements, action-oriented materials, targeted newsletters and emails on a regular basis. In addition, our customer service professionals are available to personally answer each phone call. We offer online, phone, written and mobile support.
- Our effective promotional strategies produce higher engagement rates
- We design and produce marketing materials to promote your program (instructional video, newsletters, flyers, posters, brochure)
- We provide a custom marketing plan for ongoing program support
- We brand our participant-facing rewards portal for program information and point redemption
- Our customer service provides online, phone, written and mobile support.
gBehavior understands that every individual is motivated differently. The most effective reward is one a participant chooses for him or herself. Our extensive online rewards mall is one of our distinct advantages over others in the industry, providing thousands of product choices and reward cards in all point ranges. We also offer travel and tickets to sporting events. We have the very best value in the industry because our rewards are offered at current market value.
gBehavior's online rewards mall puts redemption on a meaningful and personal level, providing memorable incentives and the performance recognition that keeps a workforce motivated.
- Our rewards mall offers a continually expanding choice of products and reward cards, with thousands of options
- Reward options include apparel, home goods, electronics, gift cards and much more!
- We also offer travel and tickets to sporting events
- Market prices mean participants are getting maximum value for their earned points
gTrack is our powerful technology platform that pulls everything together. It measures a completely customizable set of data inputs, so that our clients can fine tune their performance incentives. gTrack enables clients to assign incentive points to specific behavioral metrics and track the success of individuals, groups and the program as a whole.
Our powerful rules-based reporting engine incorporates and organizes every data element on each eligible individual in ways that enable customized reporting. Progress is monitored and reported to management using a full range of reports detailing information about program activity, member engagement and year-over-year comparisons. gBehavior provides the reports our clients need to understand and demonstrate the significant return-on-investment our performance programs deliver. In addition, monthly participant point statements, along with special offers and a performance newsletter, are delivered to program coordinators, or directly to participants via email, mail, or the online portal.
- Powerful rules-based technology can track almost any metric imaginable
- Custom reports are designed to keep clients in-tune with program performance, down to the participant level
- gTrack gives clients the data and reports they need to properly measure their return on investment